Are you a technical expert with a passion for creative and efficient engineering solutions? Do you enjoy working together with ingenious and ambitious young people, and teaching them a thing or two? With your practical experience and ‘keep it simple’ attitude you will make a true difference in our engineering teamwork.
Foundations of Your Job
You use your technical expertise to create ingenious solutions with the team and assure the design quality for a wide variety of on- and offshore construction projects. Whether you are a detailed specialist, or a generalist who can oversee a whole project, you are the technical guide of the project team. You help the team understand what the clients really need in order to find the right interface towards them. You oversee the whole design method and look for ways to increase efficiency, both in terms of teamwork and engineering solutions.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Assuring technical quality of designs
- Increasing efficiency of the design process
- Providing specialist knowledge on defined topics
- Increasing technical knowledge of Engineers and Designers
- Developing and expanding TWD skillset and working methods
- Providing creative input and experience in (concept) design & sales trajectory
- Collaboration and cooperation between departments
- Inspiring the department members
- Acting as a troubleshooter in urgent questions, on-site problem solving, etc.
What Makes You Great
You have a passion for technology and a keen eye for detail. You know how to listen to others, inspire them, and share practical examples from your own experience. You are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ready to work in a dynamic environment. You take responsibility for completing your tasks with quality and efficiency. In addition, you have 10+ years of working experience in the design of customized mission equipment and temporary works.
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be A Part of
At TWD we love to create construction methods and design installation equipment. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – Fun, Development, and Happy Clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 300 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why You Will Love Working at TWD
TWD offers a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, no-nonsense, diverse, and informal – valuing your ideas and contributions.
Working at TWD includes:
- Working in an exciting industry that contributes to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide
- An open, young, diverse, and supportive working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities with many internal workshops
- A healthy and sustainable lunch
- A fun and amazing company trip each year
- Friday afternoon drinks and fun TWD activities
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds. We continuously work on enhancing our recruitment process, ensuring fairness and inclusiveness at every step.