Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy managing multiple project teams but do not want to lose sight of engineering? Do you have great (client) communication skills, a sense of responsibility, and are you ready to make a difference for your team? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
Foundations of Your Job
As a Lead Engineer at TWD, your role encompasses a dual focus. On one hand, you act as a sparring partner in the design process for unique installation tools across a diverse range of on- and offshore construction projects. You take charge of managing multiple project teams, consisting of 10-15 people in total, which includes overseeing new client requests, planning, client relations. On the other hand, you are responsible for the growth of your team. You will be involved with HR in recruiting new team members and you are responsible for supporting them and their development. You will contribute to TWD’s overall growth by interfacing with other departments within TWD.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Advising Project Responsible’s on technical topics and assisting them with all aspects of project, and client management (planning, budget status, communication, etc.)
- Ensuring the quality and timely delivery by your project teams
- Close cooperation with senior engineers and designers for company-wide improvements
- Identifying sales opportunities within projects and preparing quotations
- Monitoring client happiness
- Managing and developing your team within the TWD vision
What Makes You Great
As a Lead Engineer at TWD, you bring a wealth of experience in client communication and managing multiple project teams. Your passion for learning and your strong technical insight make you an invaluable asset to our team. Your excellent people skills guarantee that your team can exploit their full potential. You are a communicative team player, you excel at guiding and training fellow team members. Your adaptability and ability to devise ingenious, pragmatic solutions ensure success in any project. With your enthusiasm, self-drive, and eagerness to thrive in an innovative environment, you are the perfect fit for our team.
You are the perfect match for TWD if you also have the following skills and experience:
- You have 4-5 years of working experience as an Engineer with management affinity
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field, including but not limited to:
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be Part of
At TWD, we love to create construction methods and design installation equipment. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – Fun, Development, and Happy Clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 300 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei, and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why You Will Love Working at TWD
Working at TWD means working in an exciting, fast-paced industry and making a difference in shaping a more sustainable future. We offer a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, non-nonsense, diverse, and informal – valuing your ideas and contributions.
Working at TWD includes:
- A salary starting from € 4,400 gross per month, depending on your experience
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- Collective pension
- Monthly travel allowance
- 25 holidays per year and compensation of overtime
- A healthy and sustainable free lunch buffet, prepared daily in our own Lunchroom
- An exciting company trip each year where TWD offices come together
- Friday afternoon drinks and special TWD events such as sports events, pub quizzes, ladies’ night, and various social gatherings
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds. We continuously work on enhancing our recruitment process, ensuring fairness and inclusiveness at every step.