Are you enthusiastic to work in a rapidly growing and ambitious international scale-up that plays an important part in the energy transition? If you’re currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field and looking for a rewarding opportunity to gain practical (design) engineering experience alongside your studies, join TWD as a working student!
Foundations Of Your Job
As a working student at TWD, you will collaborate with our international team of Engineers and Designers, assisting in the design (concepts for) structural and mechanical installation tools for a diverse range of on- and offshore client projects. Throughout the project lifecycle, from concept to detail, you’ll actively participate alongside the project team. Your tasks may vary, encompassing hand calculations, sketches, designing connections for steel structures, and performing 2D and 3D drawings.
What Makes You Great
You are a passionate, quick learner with a strong technical insight. With using your enthusiasm and experience as a problem-solver, you come up with ingenious solutions. Being self-driven, responsible, and committed, you ensure that the job gets done.
You are the perfect match for TWD if you also have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field, including but not limited to:
- You are seeking a side job for 3-4 days per week (during the first month, we highly recommend you to be available 4-5 days per week to quickly get up to speed).
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be Part of
At TWD we love to create construction methods and design installation equipment. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – Fun, Development, and Happy Clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 250 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why You Will Love Working at TWD
TWD offers a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, non-nonsense, diverse, and informal – valuing your ideas and contributions.
Working at TWD includes:
- An on-call contract, providing you with the flexibility to balance study and work.
- An all-in gross salary of €15 per hour.
- A healthy and sustainable free lunch buffet, prepared daily in our own Lunchroom
- An exciting company trip each year where TWD offices come together
- Friday afternoon drinks and special TWD events such as sports events, pub quizzes, ladies’ night, and various social gatherings
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds. We continuously work on enhancing our recruitment process, ensuring fairness and inclusiveness at every step.