Are you passionate about creating a perfect match between candidates, organizations, and teams? Are you ready to play a key role in taking our Recruitment team to the next level in an international scale-up with high growth ambitions? Are you enthusiastic to work in a rapidly growing organization that plays an important role in the energy transition? And, of course, are you a seasoned Recruitment professional? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
Foundations Of Your Job
TWD is rapidly growing in the offshore wind market. To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a talented Senior Corporate Recruiter to strengthen our Recruitment team and make it future proof so we can continue to offer an exceptional candidate experience across the globe. Playing a key role in the further development of the team as well as your Recruitment colleagues is what gives you energy.
As a Senior Corporate Recruiter at TWD, you work closely with our HR Manager to shape TWD’s global recruitment strategy and translate it into creative solutions to enlarge the pool of high-quality candidates. You are responsible for achieving TWD’s growth targets in a sustainable way in cooperation with our Recruiter and Recruitment Marketer. With your extensive experience in Recruitment, you are also an important sparring partner for them. Besides, you are a trustworthy, pro-active advisor for our hiring managers, ensuring that the best candidate for the job gets hired. You have an important role in actively signaling and driving improvements that positively impact our recruitment cycle.
Of course, you are also involved in the operational side of the process by managing the full recruitment cycle for both technical and non-technical vacancies at our HQ in Rotterdam and abroad. A glimpse of these responsibilities:
- Selecting the right candidates and conducting interviews together with the hiring managers
- Managing communication with the candidates, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience
- Ensuring and improving the quality and ethical practice of our recruitment process
- Keeping track of the pipeline within our ATS system (CATSone)
- Performing job offers and sealing deals!
What Makes You Great
Your openness, growth-mindset, and adaptability allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, international environment with rapid organizational developments. You are a self-managing people-person with a sales mindset and sharp project management skills. With your eye for detail and stakeholder management skills, you provide the best candidate experience. You have a passion for networking and connecting people, which is why you love seeing people that you have recruited thrive in their new roles. Your proactivity and sense of ownership make you the perfect troubleshooter, being able to signal opportunities for improvement that have a positive impact on the recruitment cycle, and ultimately, candidates and the business.
You are the perfect match for TWD if you also have the following skills and experience:
- You have 5-7 years of experience as (Senior) Corporate Recruiter
- You are a strong analyst who can translate data into practical solutions
- You are known for your integrity, intuitive decision-making, and organizational awareness
- You are a communicative team player who can take the lead in Recruitment
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be A Part of
At TWD, we love to create construction methods and design installation equipment. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – Fun, Development, and Happy Clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 250 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei, and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why You Will Love Working at TWD
Working at TWD means working in an exciting, fast-paced industry and making a difference in shaping a more sustainable future. We offer a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, no-nonsense, diverse, and informal – valuing your ideas and contributions.
Working at TWD includes:
- A competitive salary; because your experience matters most, we are open to discuss your salary expectations for this position upfront
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- Collective pension
- Monthly travel allowance
- 25 holidays per year and compensation of overtime
- A free healthy and sustainable lunch buffet, prepared daily in our own Lunchroom
- An exciting company trip each year where TWD offices come together
- Friday afternoon drinks and special TWD events such as sports events, pub quizzes, ladies’ night, and various social gatherings
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds. We continuously work on enhancing our recruitment process, ensuring fairness and inclusiveness at every step.