Are you ready to bring simple design solutions to complex naval constructions? Do you enjoy working together with other ingenious and ambitious young people? Do you have great communication skills, a sense of responsibility, and are you ready to make a difference in your projects? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
Foundations Of Your Job
As a Naval Designer at TWD, you are responsible for delivering 2D and 3D drawings for a wide range of vessels. Your role involves translating client requests into solid designs and collaborating with other project members.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Elaborating sketches and ideas into vessel drawings
- Performing the technical set up and execution of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Keeping overview of the link between drawings and calculations
- Safeguarding the technical quality and timely delivery of project deliverables
- Managing your own project deliverables
What Makes You Great
As a Naval Designer at TWD, you are a passionate, quick learner and have strong technical insight. You like collaboration, and you are a good communicator, which makes you excel as a team player. With your enthusiasm and eagerness, you come up with ingenious solutions. You are self-driven, responsible, and committed to ensuring that the job gets done.
You are the perfect match for TWD if you also have the following skills and experience:
- You are skilled in AutoCAD
- You have 0 – 2 years of relevant working experience in ship building or in the offshore industry
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marine technology or mechanical engineering
TWD – A fun challenge to be part of
At TWD we love to create construction methods and design installation equipment. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – Fun, Development, and Happy Clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 250 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why you will love working at TWD
Working at TWD means working in an exciting, fast-paced industry and making a difference in shaping a more sustainable future. We offer a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, non-nonsense, diverse, and informal – valuing your ideas and contributions.
Working at TWD includes:
- A salary starting from € 3,100 gross per month, depending on your experience
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- Monthly travel allowance
- Collective pension
- 25 holidays per year and compensation of overtime
- A free healthy and sustainable lunch buffet, prepared daily in our own Lunchroom
- An exciting company trip each year where TWD offices come together
- Friday afternoon drinks and special TWD events such as sports events, pub quizzes, ladies’ night, and various social gatherings
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we prioritize an inclusive and fair recruitment process that provides equal opportunities and promotes diversity, fostering a talented and diverse workplace.