Do you love the hospitality industry, but would you prefer to work within office hours? Then we have the best of both worlds to offer you!
Foundations Of Your Job
At TWD, in addition to a very nice office building, we also have our own company restaurant where every team has lunch daily, events are organized and where colleagues and clients can go for meetings.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Together with the lunch team, you prepare everything 100% for the most important moment of the day: lunch!
- In addition to lunch, quite a few colleagues, clients or other guests come by during the day for a cup of coffee, tea or just something tasty.
What Makes You Great
To be honest, We are really looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a lot of passion for the hospitality industry:
You are the perfect match for TWD if you also have the following skills and experience:
- You are available 40 hours a week.
- Preferably you already have some comparable experience, but you can also come to us as an up-and-coming talent. In any case, you feel at home in the hospitality industry.
- Atmosphere, group interest and helping each other are important to you in a team.
- You enjoy thinking about improvements. You know how to apply your creativity well and are constantly looking for innovation and development.
- Do you have barista skills? +1 for you! Don’t worry, this is not a requirement.
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be A Part of
At TWD we love to create construction methods and design installation equipment. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – Fun, Development, and Happy Clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 250 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why You Will Love Working at TWD
Working at TWD means working in an exciting, fast-paced industry and making a difference in shaping a more sustainable future. We offer a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, no-nonsense, diverse, and informal – valuing your ideas and contributions.
- If you work in our company restaurant, you will work during office hours (between 08:00 and 17:30).
- Every now and then there are company events. You will alternate necessary presence in consultation with your colleagues.
Working at TWD includes:
- A salary between €2000 and €3250 based on. 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- Collective pension
- Monthly travel allowance
- 25 holidays per year and compensation of overtime
- Development opportunities, for example obtaining your HACCP or BHV certificate.
- A free healthy and sustainable lunch buffet, prepared daily in our own Lunchroom
- An exciting company trip each year where TWD offices come together
- Friday afternoon drinks and special TWD events such as sports events, pub quizzes, ladies’ night, and various social gatherings
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds. We continuously work on enhancing our recruitment process, ensuring fairness and inclusiveness at every step.