Are you a driven financial professional with a passion for managing and collecting accounts receivable and optimizing financial processes? Do you like to work on different accounting tasks at the same time while monitoring your priorities? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing, international scale-up? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
Foundations Of Your Job
As a Billing and Collections Specialist at TWD, you will play a crucial role in managing the accounts receivable portfolio of our international organization. You will be part of our Finance team which consist of a Finance Manager, Financial controllers, Financial Administrators and Financial Support. As part of the Finance team, you’ll be responsible for timely sending out invoices, collection of outstanding invoices and resolution of any payment disputes. Additionally, you’ll collaborate closely with other teams to optimize processes and improve cash flow. A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely sending out invoices for all our entities
- Proactively follow up and collect outstanding invoices from (international) clients
- Identify and resolve payment disputes in collaboration with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and internal teams to promote timely payment
- Contribute to the optimization of financial processes and systems to increase efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date records of customer interactions and payment status
- Report on accounts receivable position, payment status and progress to management
What Makes You Great
You are a smart and enthusiastic Finance professional with the ability to ask the better question. You are involved, pro-active, and always looking for ways to improve the current processes. With your hands-on mentality you get it done! You are the perfect match for TWD if you also have the following skills and experience:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Economics or equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in a dynamic, international environment
- You are familiar with accounts receivable and collection processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Time Management skills, being able to manage multiple accounts, invoices, and collection activities simultaneously. This requires efficient organization, prioritization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and focus on process optimization. Identifying issues or barriers to timely payment and employing critical thinking to develop solutions. Assessing delinquent accounts, detecting patterns, and implementing effective collection strategies.
- Experience with accounting systems (like Afas or Exact Globe) and tools (like Excel and Power BI)
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be A Part of
At TWD we love to create construction methods and design installation tools. We achieve creative, simple, and efficient solutions through dedicated teamwork. Thanks to our core values – fun, development, and happy clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 250 talented people in five locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, Taipei, and Perth.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Why You Will Love Working at TWD
Working at TWD means working in an exciting industry and making a difference in shaping a more sustainable future. We offer a collaborative and supportive working environment that will stimulate you to take the lead in your professional and personal development. Our people describe TWD’s culture as open, non-nonsense, diverse and informal, and valuing your ideas and contributions.
Working at TWD includes:
- A competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- Collective pension
- 25 holidays per year and compensation of overtime
- Monthly travel allowance
- A healthy and sustainable free lunch buffet, prepared daily in our own Lunchroom
- An exciting company trip each year where all TWD colleagues from all over the world meet
- Friday afternoon drinks and special TWD events such as sports events, pub quizzes, ladies’ night, and various social gatherings
Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are happy to meet you! Submit your CV and motivation letter through the apply button. We will get in touch with you within one working week.
At TWD, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, welcoming individuals from all backgrounds. We continuously work on enhancing our recruitment process, ensuring fairness and inclusiveness at every step.